Dog Park Assistant- Mutts Canine Cantina Fort Worth
Attendant / Bark Ranger
We are looking for an Attendant / Bark-Ranger to join our team.
Attendants / Bark-Rangers: You must have a love for pets! Our goal is creating "Remarkable Memories" and this starts with you. You will need to be personable, love dogs, have a high energy attitude and most of all strong guest service acumen. For this role, you should have solid organizational and people skills to make sure our guests and pets have a positive experience from the moment they arrive till their departure.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure we provide excellent guest service and Create Remarkable Memories for our guests and pets.
- Welcome guests with a smile
- Check in guests and explain the Membership program
- Keeps the park and cantina area clean
- Play/Entertain dogs
- Bring Fresh Water to dogs
- Keep dog water features clean
- Paw-trol the park, preventing and breaking up dog fights.
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Demonstrable customer-service skills
- Excellent communication skills (via phone and in-person)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to monitor the park and cantina area
- Good physical condition to walk and stand outside during an entire shift
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations: TABC Certified and Food Handler Certified, https://www.learn2serve.com/