Maintenance Tech/Handy Man DFW Restaurant Group
FreeRange Concepts is looking for a great candidate to join our DFW Team.
The Rustic/Bowl & Barrel/The General Public/Joe Leo Fine Tex Mex is/are part of the FreeRange Concepts family. We believe, if you like to have Fun, enjoy Working as a Team, take Ownership of your actions, and have Passion for what we do, success will follow.
You must also enjoy Constant Innovation – we always strive to create and improve! The Continual People Development is key to our foundation and long-term success. Having Business and Personal Integrity is essential to succeed at FRC.
We are currently looking for Maintenance Tech/Handyman to assist all of our locations in the market with their facility needs.
Under the direction of the Area Director and General Managers, the Facility Manager will execute the daily maintenance activities in a variety of Restaurants, Bars and Entertainment Venues.
Expected to plan, coordinate, and take part in activities of Refrigeration, HVAC, general maintenance and repair, including Woodworking, Electrical and Plumbing. Maintain safe, effective and functional facilities by executing installation, maintenance, and repair of machines, tools, equipment, and utility systems for the venue.
The Rustic, Bowl and Barrel, The General Public, MUTTS and Joe Leo.
We are looking for an Experienced Maintenance Tech/Handy Man to handle day to day R&M projects including, but not limited to:
- Woodwork Repairs
- General Restaurant Repair and Maintenance
- Equipment Installation
- Tile and Grout work
- Drywall Repair
- Reliable Transportation
- Possession of drills, saws, nail gun, compressor, ladders and all basic hand tools
- Able to work additional shifts / hours when needed including weekends
- Basic knowledge in HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical
- Able to assemble a crew when needed
- Fix doors in the organization and change the locks if they are bad
- Carry out carpentry works by fixing furniture
- Repair electrical gadgets
- Repair plumbing appliances
- Carry out flooring works
- Troubleshoot general problems
- Repair and replace general hardware
- Remove stains and paint building when necessary
- Develop working of knowledge of bowling lanes to be able to successfully diagnose and correct issues
Qualities, skills, knowledge, and abilities required include:
- Security consciousness
- Being highly observant
- Ability to solve problems
- Being smart and agile
- Have good human relations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management
- Good knowledge of electrical works
- Good knowledge of carpentry
- Have a positive attitude to work
- Ability to prioritize tasks
Additional Requirements: Having Access to a Pickup Truck or SUV is needed.
Work mileage reimbursement expense for trips outside of the DFW Market.
Apply online via our website.