Experienced Restaurant Manager
The FreeRange Concepts family of brands includes The Rustic, MUTTS Canine Cantina, Bowl & Barrel, The General Public and Joe Leo. We believe, if you like to have Fun, enjoy Working as a Team, take Ownership of your actions, and have Passion for what we do, success will follow and our Mission is to "Create Remarkable Memories" and we are seeking like-minded individuals.
You must also enjoy Constant Innovation – we always strive to create and improve! The Continual People Development is key to our foundation and long-term success. Having Business and Personal Integrity is essential to succeed at FRC.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability, and quality assurance goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operations, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality of service and execution, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you will need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and so much more. You will be responsible for all operations and having experience and the understanding of procedures is your key to success. Understand forecasting and labor projections to meet sales predictions and how to quickly pivot.
We will expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and that we Create Remarkable Memories for our Guests.
· Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
· Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
· Be a hospitality expert and resolve guest issues with empathy
· Regularly review product quality and research new vendors, maintain quality control, food procurement and recipe trainining
· Organize and supervise shifts
· Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity and service
· Forecast needs and remain within budget
· Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
· Maintain appearances by regulating uniforms, restaurant appearance both inside and out, and overall cleanliness
· Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
· Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly, and annual revenues and expenses
· Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
· Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
· Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
· Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
· 3-5 years’ experience as an Assistant General Manager or General Manager in the hospitality industry
· Proven customer service experience as a manager
· Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
· Familiarity with restaurant management software, like and Reporting and Analytics, Hot Schedules and more
· Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
· Acute financial management skills
· Hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus
· Comply with all food and beverage regulations: TABC Certified and Food Handler Certified, https://www.learn2serve.com/