Barback- The Rustic- Dallas
We are looking for a Barback to support our Bar staff, set up and maintain our the bar areas. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and want to kick start your career in the hospitality industry, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our daily FOH operations run smoothly and Create Remarkable Memories for our Guests.
- Assisting with opening and closing duties, such as restocking the bar with garnishes, straws, and napkins, ensuring that Bartenders have clean towels, glassware, etc.
- Ensuring bar is well-stocked with ice, liquor, wine, and beer.
- Checking taps and appliances to confirm that they are working properly, making minor repairs, or changing out kegs, if needed.
- Keeping the bar clean by wiping down surfaces, sweeping and mopping, removing soiled glassware, scrubbing coolers and storage areas, and emptying trash receptacles
- Prepare barareas before guests are seated
- Remove dirty utensils and replenish, as needed
- Tip pool or otherwise share their tips with other employees
- Work experience as a Barback,Busser, Food Runner or other entry-level role in a restaurant is a plus
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules
- Physical ability and stamina to carry heavy trays and stand for long hours
- Ability to multitask and remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
- Required: TABC Certified and Food Handler Certified, https://www.learn2serve.com/