Sales Manager FreeRange Concepts- Dallas / The Rustic / Bowl & Barrel
We are looking to add to our team of leaders and sales innovators to carry out our mission To Create Remarkable Memories. If you're a hard-working professional with a passion for people and events, apply today!
The Rustic, Bowl & Barrel, The General Public, Joe Leo Fine Tex Mex make up the FreeRange Concepts family of brands. We believe, if you like to have Fun, enjoy Working as a Team, take Ownership of your actions, and have Passion for what we do, success will follow.
You must also enjoy Constant Innovation – we always strive to create and improve! The Continual People Development is key to our foundation and long-term success. Having Business and Personal Integrity is essential to succeed at FRC.
This Sales Manager role will be representing The Rustic and Bowl & Barrel in their market.
Our Core Values: Having Fun / Embracing our Community /Taking Ownership / Being Passionate about what we do / Constant Innovation / Continual People Development / Business and Personal Integrity Please apply at https://freerange-concepts.fourth-ats.com/.
The Event Sales Manager will help us meet revenue growth targets by generating private event revenue from sales through various outreach channels including their own network of contacts and incoming leads. The Event Sales Manager is based out of The Rustic and Bowl & Barrel and reports to the Director of Sales.
Expectations/Responsibilities: In addition to demonstrating the FreeRange Concepts Core Values:
- Achieve sales targets and expand the event business through a proactive sales approach with both existing and new clients.
- Respond to sales inquiries and process bookings efficiently to ensure an effective conversion rate.
- Analyze sales activity to inform business decisions.
- Establish sales objectives by working with Director of Sales to create sales plan and quotas.
- Management of client contracts, banquet event orders and other associated paperwork.
- Actively seek and support marketing opportunities for the venue.
- Input and maintain the database of clients and prospective clients.
- Monitor and regularly review competitors to ensure future growth.
- Greeting and interacting with guests.
- Supervise event planning and delivery with overall responsibility for executing according to client’s requests and FreeRange Concepts’ consistently high standards.
- Collaborate with all departments including Kitchen Management and operational staff to ensure a high quality of event delivery.
- Ensure all required elements are scheduled, ordered, and communicated with team.
- Communicate and train staff on sales initiatives and promotional outings to ensure their participation.
- Oversee the invoicing process to ensure that payments are properly processed.
- Maintain awareness of your own and others’ Health and Safety, and comply with Health and Safety policy
- Undertake other duties as may be reasonably requested within the responsibilities.
- 3+ years' experience in hospitality event specific sales and/or management (restaurant / venue sales preferred).
- Achieve sales financial objectives and analyze sales activity to make informed business decisions.
- Knowledge and experience in event operations.
- History of nurturing client relationships with current and new clients by, among other things, making sales calls and presentations, attending local trade shows and networking events, and engaging in other client prospecting.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the venue, the brand and the Company.
- Must be savvy in marketing and promotional strategies.
- Positive attitude, ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to accommodate a schedule based on high volume event sales; required to work weekends and late nights, along with daytime office hours.
- Self-motivated and creative.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Understand and support of the Mission of Creating Remarkable Memories.
- Highly organized, reliable with ability to keep collected information secured.
- Frequent standing up or moving within and outside of the facility safely and efficiently.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Handling objects, such as promotional items, computer keyboard and phone.
- Bending, stooping and kneeling.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Supplemental Life & AD&D
- Sick leave/PTO/Vacation