Restaurant Manager- FreeRange Concpets
We are looking for all levels of Restaurant Managers to join our FreeRange Team. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent guest service. We have great have great concepts to join and we're looking for great team members at all of them. Check out our website for more about each concept. www.freerangeconcetps.com
The Rustic/Bowl & Barrel/The General Public/Joe Leo Fine Tex Mex is/are part of the FreeRange Concepts family of brands that include. We believe, if you like to have Fun, enjoy Working as a Team, take Ownership of your actions, and have Passion for what we do, success will follow.
You must also enjoy Constant Innovation – we always strive to create and improve! The Continual People Development is key to our foundation and long-term success. Having Business and Personal Integrity is essential to succeed at FRC.
Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability, and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operations, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you will need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity. Back of the house management experience is great but we will train you in all areas of the business. You would learn how to hire qualified staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
We will expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and that we Create Remarkable Memories for our Guests
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to guest issues
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly, and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- The Drive to Create Remarkable Memories for Guests
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager, or similar role
- Proven guest service experience as a manager
- Food and beverage (F&B) knowledge
- Familiarity with restaurant management software, like and Reporting and Analytics
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- Hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations: TABC Certified and Food Handler Certified, https://www.learn2serve.com/