Facility Maintenance Manager
Facility Manager / San Antonio area Restaurants and Bars
Under the direction of the Area Director and General Managers, the Facility Manager will execute the daily maintenance activities in a variety of Restaurants, Bars and Entertainment Venues.
Expected to plan, coordinate, and take part in activities of Refrigeration, HVAC, general maintenance and repair, including Woodworking, Electrical and Plumbing. Maintain safe, effective and functional facilities by executing installation, maintenance, and repair of machines, tools, equipment, and utility systems for the venue.
The Rustic, Bowl and Barrel and The General Public
We are looking for an Experienced Maintenance Tech/Handy Man to handle day to day R&M projects including, but not limited to:
- Woodwork Repairs
- General Restaurant Repair and Maintenance
- Equipment Installation
- Tile and Grout work
- Drywall Repair
- Reliable Transportation
- Possession of drills, saws, nail gun, compressor, ladders and all basic hand tools
- Able to work additional shifts / hours when needed including weekends
- Basic knowledge in HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical
- Able to assemble a crew when needed
- Fix doors in the organization and change the locks if they are bad
- Carry out carpentry works by fixing furniture
- Repair electrical gadgets
- Repair plumbing appliances
- Carry out flooring works
- Troubleshoot general problems
- Repair and replace general hardware
- Remove stains and paint building when necessary
- Develop working of knowledge of bowling lanes to be able to successfully diagnose and correct issues
Qualities, skills, knowledge, and abilities required include:
- Security consciousness
- Being highly observant
- Ability to solve problems
- Being smart and agile
- Have good human relations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management
- Good knowledge of electrical works
- Good knowledge of carpentry
- Have a positive attitude to work
- Ability to prioritize tasks
Additional Requirements: Having Access to a Pickup Truck or SUV is needed.
Work mileage reimbursement expense for trips outside of the San Antonio Market.
Apply online via our website.