Bartender- Joe Leo Fine Tex-Mex
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Great bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding guests needs and expectations. If you enjoy talking to people and thrive in a fast-paced workplace, we would like to meet you. Compensation includes hourly wage and tips.
Your goal will be to provide high-quality service that will help maintain and attract customers while Creating Remarkable Memories for our Guests.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders, and serve food and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and insure an excellent guest experience
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Receive Tip pool or otherwise share their tips with other employees
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing, and serving drinks
- Computer literacy, Hands-on experience in cashier duties
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations: TABC Certified and Food Handler Certified.