Park Attendant- Mutts Canine Cantina Dallas
Attendant / Bark Ranger
We are looking for an Attendant / Bark-Ranger to join our team.
Attendants / Bark-Rangers responsibilities include: greeting guests with a personable, high energy attitude. For this role, you should have solid organizational and people skills to make sure our guests and pets have a positive experience from the moment they arrive till their departure. You should also be available to work in shifts, weekends and holidays, and work outside for long periods of time.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure we provide excellent customer service and Create Rebarkable Memories for our guests and pets.
- Welcome guests with a smile
- Check in guests and explain the Membership program
- Keeps the park and cantina area clean
- Play/Entertain dogs
- Bring Fresh Water to dogs
- Keep dog water features clean
- Paw-trol the park, preventing and breaking up dog fights.
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Demonstrable customer-service skills
- Excellent communication skills (via phone and in-person)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to monitor the park and cantina area
- Good physical condition to walk and stand outside during an entire shift
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations: TABC Certified and Food Handler Certified, https://www.learn2serve.com/