Busser- Bowl & Barrel Dallas
We are looking for a Busser to support our wait staff, set up and maintain our dining areas. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and want to kick start your career in the hospitality industry, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our daily FOH operations run smoothly and Create Remarkable Memories for our Guests.
- Prepare dining areas before guests are seated
- Place tableware and condiments on tables
- Remove dirty utensils and replenish, as needed
- Clean and reset tables after guests leave
- Maintain health and safety regulations at all kitchen and dining areas
- Tip pool or otherwise share their tips with other employees
- Work experience as a Busser, Food Runner or other entry-level role in a restaurant is a plus
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules
- Physical ability and stamina to carry heavy trays and stand for long hours
- Ability to multitask and remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
- Required: TABC Certified and Food Handler Certified, https://www.learn2serve.com/