Host- Joe Leo
We are looking for a Host to join our team and be the first point of contact for our guests.
Host responsibilities include greeting guests, providing accurate wait times and escorting guests to the dining and bar areas. For this role, you should have solid organizational and people skills to make sure our guests have a positive dining experience from the moment they arrive till their departure.
Ultimately, you will ensure we provide excellent customer service and Create Remarkable Memories for our guests.
- Welcome guests to the venue
- Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists
- Escort guests to assigned dining or bar areas
- Provide menus and announce Waiter/Waitress’s name
- Greet customers upon their departure, thanking them for joining us
- Maintain a clean host reception area
- Cater to guests who require extra attention (e.g. children, elderly)
- Answer incoming calls and address customers’ queries
- Assist with Togo Orders
- Tip pool or otherwise share their tips with other employees
- Understanding of restaurant etiquette
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Excellent communication skills (via phone and in-person)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to monitor the entire dining and bar area for available Seating
- Good physical condition to walk and stand during an entire shift
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations: TABC Certified and Food Handler Certified